D-Link A/NZ has launched its new AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 router, the DIR-X1560, designed specifically to meet the needs of working and studying from the modern smart home. The DIR-X1560 delivers seamless, highly reliable combined Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1,500 Mbps and a simple way to upgrade an existing home network to next-generation Wi-Fi 6.
The DIR-X1560 offers dual-band Wi-Fi with up to four simultaneous streams, enabling hassle-free 4K streaming, gaming, or simultaneous video calls. The router is also fully equipped with a host of new technologies to improve users’ connectivity experience. These include 1024 QAM to increase throughput to all connected devices by up to 25% and 80 MHz support for expanded bandwidth. It has built-in power amplifiers and includes beamforming features to increase the range of a Wi-Fi network and minimize black spots. All of these features combined create up to four times more capacity and make connectivity 38% faster.
The DIR-X1560 router features Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA), a hallmark of Wi-Fi 6. OFDMA provides exceptional by dividing a channel into four sub-channels and supports faster distribution of bandwidth and connectivity to devices, eliminating network congestion and queues.
Additionally, the DIR-X1560 supports voice assistant capabilities, allowing users to turn Wi-Fi access on or off, check login information, or restart the system via smart speakers voice-controlled using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Easy to set up, users can access how-to guides for installing their new router via D-Link’s dedicated app. Once installed, users have numerous management tools and parental control features that allow them to tailor network access for safer Internet connectivity.
Key features of the new D-Link DIR-X1560 include:• Wi-Fi 6 technology delivers faster speeds, greater capacity and less network congestion.
- Speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1,200 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with up to 4 simultaneous streams makes streaming, gaming, or 4K video chat easy.
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technologies communicate more data to more devices while simultaneously reducing latency
- Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic to minimize the impact of busy bandwidth
- Increased battery life of connected devices with Target Wake Time (TWT) technology
- Supports the latest industry standard 128-bit Wi-Fi encryption
- Voice control for an even simpler home Wi-Fi network experience
The DIR-X1560 AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router is available now at www.dlink.com.au (RRP AUD 249.95), www.dlink.co.nz (RRP NZ 279.99) and from all Authorized D-Link partners and retailers in the United States. the two countries.