The two most successful clubs in the history of English football renew their rivalry at Anfield on Sunday, in the 180th league meeting between the two giants.
It’s been a season to forget so far for the hosts, but Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool side have gone into this clash unbeaten in their last six league matches against United, and will do everything they can to extend that record as they look to continue their push towards the Champions League. Eligible.
There’s added incentive for Liverpool forward Mo Salah to get on the goal list on Sunday, with the Egyptian superstar needing just one more goal to equal Robbie Fowler’s record of 128 goals for the Reds.
Now 11 matches unbeaten, after winning the FA Cup against West Ham in the middle of the week, United coach Eric ten Hag will look for his team to complete a back-and-forth league double over Liverpool, after his team won 2-1 in the league. Reversed match back in August.
No team has accumulated more Premier League points than United since returning to action after the World Cup break, and a win here against their biggest opponents would cement their claims as an outside bet on the title.
Below, we’ll identify the best Live TV services To use it to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Liverpool vs Manchester United: when and where?
Liverpool hosts Manchester United at Anfield on Sunday Sunday, March 5th. Kick-off is set for 2pm UK local time (9 am ET, 6 am PT in the US).
How to watch Liverpool vs Manchester United online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find yourself unable to watch the game locally, you may need a different way to watch the game – using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and find yourself on Wi-Fi, and you want to add an extra layer of privacy to your devices and private logins your.
With a VPN, you can physically change your location on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, eg Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNMake it really easy to do.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPN is legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You need to be sure to set up your VPN properly to prevent leaks: even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service may terminate the account of anyone it deems to be properly circumventing applicable obfuscation restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other greats VPN deals taking place now.
ExpressVPN is our current top VPN pick for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a wide variety of devices. Normally $13 per month, you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% plus get three months of access for free – the equivalent of $6.67 per month – if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Live broadcast of the Liverpool match against Manchester United in the United States
The Sunday game is on USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or at NBC Sports website With a valid login, it can be streamed via FuboTV and Sling TV.
Sling TV’s Blue plan includes the USA Network, making it a great option for those who want to watch EPL action. It’s $35 per month and includes over 40 channels, including other sports channels like ESPN and FS1.
Live broadcast of the Liverpool match against Manchester United in the United Kingdom
The rights to the English Premier League in the UK are split between Sky Sports, BT Sport and BT Sport Amazon Prime Video. Liverpool vs. Man United is exclusive to Sky Sports – appearing in Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game via its Sky Go app, but cord-cutters will want to set up with a Now account, a Now Sports membership, to stream the game.
Sky subsidiary Now (formerly Now TV) offers streaming access to Sky Sports with a Now Sports membership. You can get day access for £12, or subscribe to a monthly plan starting at £25 per month at the moment.
Live broadcast of the Liverpool match against Man United in Canada
If you want to stream the EPL conflict live in Canada, you will need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
FuboTV is the destination of choice for Canadians looking to catch the Premier League this season with exclusive broadcast rights to every game. It costs CAD 25 per month, although you can save some cash by paying quarterly or annually.
Live broadcast of the Liverpool match against Manchester United in Australia
Down Under football fans can watch this EPL match on streaming service Optus Sport, which is showing every Premier League match live in Australia this season.
With exclusive rights to show every Premier League game live this season, as well as Bundesliga and La Liga matches, the Optus Sport streaming service is a huge draw for Australian football fans.
If you’re already an Optus Network customer, you can purchase Optus Sport at a discount, with discounts that bring the price down to $7 per month. If you’re not, a standalone monthly subscription to the service starts at $25 AUD.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League with a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN – your experience and success when streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as ExpressVPN’s default, try using the “Search for a city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on the VPN and setting it to the correct display region, there are a couple of things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered to your account. Second, some smart TVs — such as Roku — don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll have to install a VPN on your router or mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN service providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing a VPN on your router. In some cases with Smart TV services, after you install the cable network’s sports app, you’ll be prompted to check a digital code or click a link sent to your email address on file with your Smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give up a site despite using a VPN, so make sure you use the privacy browser first to log into your services. We usually recommend brave.