I wonder which insurance company you deal with? What about the person who treats you like royalty? Or the person who has simple cheap car insurance solutions? Or the person who offers R1 insurance?
If this sounds too good to be true, just wait until you get the rest of the reasons why you should consider joining Price King.
Reasons to join our royal family
- You can get up to 20% off your premiums with our multi-car discount. The more cars you insure with us comprehensively, the higher your discount.
- R1 lock. Yes, you read correctly. If your car or motorcycle is comprehensively insured with us, you can be covered for a range of expensive goodies, including your bicycle, golf clubs, hearing aids and motorcycle equipment for just an extra R1 per month.
- agreed value. What is this? Just another leading insurance option that lets you choose to insure a agreed-upon value for your car. Check it out here to see why this is amazing.
- Your problem = no problem because when you join our kingdom, you get access to the king’s emergency services, 24/7/365. If you ever get into trouble on the road or at home, or need medical assistance, we’ll send our Royal Cavalry to help with several different types of problems.
- Quick and easy prompts. We want you to get through it as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- King Cab is our personal chauffeur service that you can add to your policy for a very low fee. That way, you and your car can get home safely when driving yourself isn’t the best plan.
- Extras to cover all your bases, from scratch and emissions coverage, car warranty, tire and rim insurance, to credit shortfall coverage.
- If you run your own business and don’t have coverage, get King’s Business Insurance designed specifically for your business. After the work interruptions of the past few years, it helps to have extra help when things are forming a pear shape.
- It’s always our job to make things easier for you, which is why we’ve created helpful guides, like the Home Inventory Template that you can use to make sure you don’t insure your home.
- We’ve won awards for our service, so you have proof that you’ll be treated like absolute royalty. Check out our awards here.
- When it makes sense, we group things together so they can be more affordable, like small ding and tire stuff insurance, which combines tire and rim cover, as well as minor dents and scratches.
- Our property blog is updated regularly with helpful content, like how to protect your home from heavy rain, key tech trends to embrace in 2023, home maintenance checklists divided into seasons, how to save on your insurance…that sort of thing.
- Get home contents insurance to protect your belongings and money from the normal risks all homeowners face, such as theft and accidental damage. We have a couple of options depending on the level of coverage you want, which is pretty nice.
- You can handle your insurance using our self-service portal, which you can use to download documents, change your excess, file claims, and heaps of other things.
- With us, you can choose your primary surplus and influence your premium amount. Remember, the lower your excess, the higher your monthly premium. Here’s how it works.
- You can add our Code Red service to your policy for a low additional fee, so that if you feel threatened or unsafe, or if there is a medical emergency, help is just a click away.
- Keep all your insurance under one roof, by getting car, home, business, and even life insurance from King. Yes, life insurance!
- Do you feel your salary is a little exposed? Take out a King’s Paycheck Protection policy, which covers up to 75% of the income you make from home. That way, if you become seriously ill or disabled, we’ve got you covered.
Want to get a no obligation insurance quote? Of course you do!
Call us at 0860 50 50 50.