Who wouldn’t be intrigued by the idea of adding more fun to their lives? Especially aspects of life that are traditionally more serious, such as your day job.
As you can imagine, fellow royals were basically ecstatic (an understatement) to find out from travel experts that entertainment is expected to ramp up this year and beyond. Leisure and recreation in every sense of the word is the coolest travel trend to happen in the history of business travel.
What is the entertainment you ask?
Business travel + leisure travel = entertainment.
Now that’s cleared up, we want to talk about a few things about entertainment. Such as why it is more than just a travel direction, who does it, and finally, we want to point out some good examples of how to do entertainment properly.
Why you should plan some entertainment this year
Lots of entertaining is opportunistic, depending on what’s planned in your schedule, where you’re going, and if you can take the extra time away. However, if you can take your corporate travel plans and turn them into leisure trips, then do so.
Essentially, we’d argue that it’s important because over the past few years, the workforce has morphed into an always-on, always-connected entity. So it’s not just about squeezing a little fun into your business trip, it’s also an effective way to reduce stress, prevent burnout and increase your productivity because you’ll rest better and enjoy your work more.
So, it is good for you and your company. proper win.
Who does the entertainment
You may think that the only people who plan and enjoy leisure travel are executives, but you are wrong. And we hate to disagree with you on anything, but in fact, people at all different levels in a company and up and down the corporate ladder benefit from leisure travel, from junior employees to managers and business owners. In fact, during our research, we found that millennials are more likely to engage in entertainment than older employees, regardless of their position in the company.
Tips on how to do recreational travel right
It is one of the first things to understand that leisure means that you can schedule some RNR during your business trip, and another thing to increase this time properly to ensure that you are doing your recreation properly. You know, get the most out of it.
Here are our top entertainment tips:
- Put work first, because that is why you travel in the first place. And if work is getting in the way of your leisure plans, it’s tough. It may not always work out that way, so don’t force it.
- Plan the trip around the weekend so that you arrive the previous Saturday or leave on the Sunday after your work is done. This way, you can avoid taking any paid leave.
- Think outside the box by seeing if you can visit friends or take family or friends with you. It’s nice to explore new restaurants or take a walk on the beach, but these experiences can be even more satisfying if you can do it with a close friend or loved one 1.
- Don’t stay in your hotel room. Make the most of your time by visiting local restaurants, visiting museums, indulging in a spa treatment, and doing something interesting.
- Pack wisely by including more variety. You want business and casual options to make sure you’re comfortable and appropriately dressed for everything you’ll be doing on your trip.
Don’t forget that the king took back your work
We’re not just here for great entertainment ideas and advice, we’re also here for your business.
We recognize that your business is unique and that it faces distinct challenges, risks and threats. That’s why our business insurance team is ready and able to customize cover for your needs. The team focuses all of its energy on our commercial customers…and promises the same affordable cover, proprietary service, and peace of mind that our personal customers love us for.
We have your back, your business, and even yours.
interested? Visit our website for a customized business insurance quote or call us on 0860 00 00 21.